Labels

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Luella

Luella Kasper Ellstrom. thats my name. Life? Well, let’s see. Some will say it’s beautiful, enchanting, or even magical. Oh the list goes on my friend. But here’s my perspective of things. It’s tough. When I was 16, someone, or what I think as something, killed my family. The cops handed me off to a foster home, but I ran away. I couldn’t just stand by and let whoever, or again I correct as whatever, killed my family get away. So I hunt them. And by them I mean vampires. They started showing their crimes around the year 2056, and my family just happened to get in their tirade. I have killed many vampires since then however and still haven’t found the killer. But mark my words, I will, and when I do, they will suffer. So, will you help me come up with some ideas on how to find the cretins??

No comments:

Post a Comment